Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Shovel Tooth Rebellion

So apparently as a Native American I have what is called "shovel teeth", a fact that I learned after my mother-in-law relayed the information to my wife.  What are these alleged shovel teeth?  Unfortunately this does not mean that I have tiny shovels for teeth, something that would be simultaneously awesome and disturbing, but that the back of the tooth has a little indent to it and isn't just straight.  Consider this somewhat nasty picture:

Now, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have a bunch of tiny shovel-like objects inside my mouth since I feel like I can really chow down like a champ.  The better thing about this whole story is that I came up with a great band name from it: "The Shovel Tooth Rebellion."  I think it would be perfect for one an indie band or maybe even something like Mumford and Sons.  I'm so committed to this name that I've made a t-shirt with the band's first logo on it:
Look for an album coming out somethime within the next 50 years.  It could happen.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. If the whole Brigh-ands thing doesn't work out, we could relaunch with a new name!

    ReplyDelete