Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kick Start

So, in honor of Columbus Day I decided to finally start this thing.  Truth be told, I had the idea about four years ago and then I actually created this thing on Blogger a few months ago.  And now I'm writing my first post.  Yeah, I move fast.  I think I deserve to mention why this blog is named what it is.  Way back in the olden days I was creating a hotmail account just for fun and I was trying to decide what my address would be.  Now for some reason I had (actually, still have) this odd obsession with disco as shown below:
so I decided that a good e-mail address would be discobison22.  I thought it was cool.  So, I've always liked that and when I was looking for a name for a blog and couldn't think of one, I realized that I had a good name in my pocket.  Thus, the "Day of the Discobison" was born.  You're welcome.
*WARNING* This name may only be temporary.

2 comments:

  1. Are you gon' post art stuff you're doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do we get the official Proposal Story? And pictures of the ring?

    ReplyDelete